Do you think we need a more gender balanced boards in India Inc.? Are you wanting to serve on boards and committees? Do you think you have what it needs to be a part of these boards?
If yes, Biz Divas brings to you “Women On Boards” initiative. Established with a vision to improve the gender balance on boards and committees in India, we aim to promote appointment of women to corporate boards. It is a proven solution addressing the lagging representation of women on Fortune 500 boards and the increasing demand for diversity in India’s corporate boardrooms.
Women On Boards aims to build a cadre of qualified women corporate director candidates for board appointment in India, facilitate the appointment of Women On Board women to Indian corporate boards and reinforce the commitment of leading Indian companies to diversity in the boardroom.
Biz Divas’ Women on Boards Directory is a broader strategy to encourage the appointment of women to boards and committees and to increase the pool of women suitable for appointment. The directory identifies women with a broad range of expertise and interests for nomination to boards and committees. This online directory would be a dynamic and evolving resource and would be available to search for anyone seeking to recruit more women for their board or committee.
What Women on Boards does?
- Programs and pathways for women seeking leadership and director roles.
- Profiling services
- High value networking events
- Access to company boardrooms and directors
- Director searches for listed and other companies.
- CV development
- Advocacy and guest speaking
How to be listed in Women on Boards Directory?
If you are interested in joining Women on Board and getting listed, please check the Core Competencies Profile .
Core Competencies Profile expected for members
- Leadership qualities: the skills and capacity required to build and refine strategic vision by while remaining constructively critical towards established patterns and the group mindset;
- Management and organisation: experience of at least 16+ years in managing a medium size/ large organisation, or similar relevant experience;
- Flexibility: the ability and availability to perform the required tasks and readiness to learn on an ongoing basis;
If you feel you qualify, please write to [email protected] with your detailed resume.