Tickets are still available for our flagship event, ‘Invest in Me’. If you haven’t registered yet there is still time to do so!
Last week we featured our key note speaker and some of our panelists here. We’d now like to introduce you to the rest of our speakers.
With over 16 years of experience, Pavithran Nambiar has been the General Manager of JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu since 2013. Pavithran joined the JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu from the Goa Marriott Resort where he was the General Manager for the past 2.5 years. Prior to the Marriott family he worked with Accor, where he was the General Manager of the Novotel Hyderabad Hotel and Convention Center.
After studying medicine from Sydney University, Pavithran switched across to hospitality and started his career by working in high-end standalone restaurants and bars before joining Accor as a Food and Beverage Manager in 2001. He moved to India in 2005 as the Hotel Manager to open the Hyderabad Hotel and Convention Centre and was promoted to General Manager in August 2007.Pavithran is married to Anna and they have three children, Maya, Rohan and Emily. He has diverse interests that include cycle touring, reading and hanging out with the family at the beach.
Sheena is a Director in Advisory Consulting at Ernst and Young with over 14 years experience in running Business and IT transformation programmes with a focus on Digital. Originally from the UK, Sheena has lived in Mumbai for the last three years and supports clients both in India and across the Emerging markets. She is also the founding co-chair for the EY’s Women’s network within Mumbai which she helped to establish 1 and a half years ago and also a founding committee member of WeAreTheCity India. She is a keen runner and regular takes part in the Mumbai half marathon.
- Date: Monday, 26 October 2015
- Time: 3.30pm – 9.00pm
- Location: JW Marriott Hotel, Juhu, Mumbai, India
- 3.30pm – 4.00pm: Arrival and Registration
- 4.00pm – 4.10pm: Welcome, Caroline Graham, Editor-In-Chief, WeAreTheCity India
- 4.10pm – 4.45pm: Key note speaker, Anuranjita Kumar, Author of ‘Can I have it All?’
- 4.45pm – 5.00pm: ‘My Story’, Vanessa Vallely, Managing Director, WeAreTheCity
- 5.00pm – 5.30pm: Break
- 5.30pm – 5.50pm: Financial Investing Risks & Rewards, Tejal Gandhi, Founder of Money Matters
- 5.50pm – 6.45pm: Panel Debate (see panellists above)
- 6.45pm – 7.00pm: Wrap up and close, Jo Gaglani, WeAreTheCity India Chair
- 7.00pm – 9.00pm: Networking over cocktails and canapés and Me Time Zone