When it comes to ecommerce, the perceived value of your products and the trustworthiness of your business is often judged by the quality of your web design. And a big part of having an attractive website these days also means having high-quality, beautiful product photography.
But it’s not just aesthetics we’re talking about. Showcasing your products with high-quality images can also be the winning difference between a conversion and no sale at all. But when you’re just starting out, getting your product photos shot can be an intimidating prospect because good photography can be expensive.
- Are you able to relate to this?
- Do you have a product based startup company?
- Is your budget tight?
- Have you thought about a DIY approach to taking your own images?
If so, this workshop is designed just for you. At the end of this workshop you will be able to take high quality and creative images that will bring life to your products. The end result will be higher sales.
Trainer Name – Shashank Lawate, Professional Photographer
- How to shoot with different cameras and how to choose the right lenses.
- Handle white background and perfect placement of shooting setup
- Table for different height to shoot the product in the appropriate angle
- Importance of scale and how to fix or support the product
- Handling light source, how and where to use reflectors
- How to use different backgrounds and props to enhance product
- Budget, gear and gadget recommendations
- Hands on practice and demonstration of creative ideas by participants
- Photo editing basics
- When: 27 June 2015
- Time: 10am – 6pm
- Cost: Rs 3,000
- Event Location: Atharva College, 6th Floor Phase 3 Malad Marve Rd, Charkop Naka, Malad West, Mum-95