Brief Professional Summary:
- 15+ years of work experience in the manufacturing & IT sectors.
- Currently serving as the Joint Managing Director in our family-owned company Shriram Rubber Products P. Ltd. in Pune. Company was established in 1975, & has a strength of 125 employees. We are certified for ISO/ TS 16949:2009, OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001, and a supplier of ancillary products to leading automotive & engineering companies in India, USA, UK, Germany, Spain & Finland.
- Primarily responsible for Operations, Business Development & Customer Relationship Management.
- Experience in multi-national companies such as Principal Financial Group, Maersk Line in Process Excellence & Business Process Improvement teams.
- Served as the All India Rubber Industries Association (AIRIA) – Pune Chapter Chairperson from 2014 – 2016, and presently selected as the Western Region Vice-Chairperson.
- Selected from several candidates to be part of a 20-person Indian delegation of CII (Confederation of Indian Industries) to Germany. The 1-month industrial visit was sponsored by the German Federal Department of Economic Affairs.
Education: M.S. Materials Science & Engineering; B.E. Polymer Engineering.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) from Project Management Institute (PMI), USA
- Six Sigma Black Belt from the American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Lead Auditor for ISO 9000:2000 from DNV
- TOC Fundamentals certification from TOCICO
- Certified by IHK Germany for ‘Fit for Partnership with Germany’.