The Art and Craft Gallery is a multi-international award winning independent company providing strategic thought leadership, high quality integrated digital marketing and Social media services to handmade creative industry.
The Gallery is a social enterprise and aims at bringing transparency in the creative world so that the makers are celebrated and benefited directly.
Our vision is to make creative profession as a mainstream industry by 2020 by connecting creative individuals worldwide.
Our, another aim is to disrupt the traditional closed network of art world as explained in our interview on Huffington Post.
Akshaya and husband Sameer Borkar started the gallery in October 2013 in Melbourne, Australia. After little over a year of its launch, it was launched worldwide in Jan 2015. Since then, we are proud to announce that the business has achieved following milestones
• Akshaya and the gallery have won 7 business awards in India, Australia and USA.
• We have 300 artists from 10 different countries
• Offices in India and Australia
• Our artists have benefited a ROI of minimum 200%
• Three Indian artists have exhibited in Melbourne, Australia
• We have done customized orders for Indian Army
• No selling commission, all the money goes to the maker directly.