WEConnect International’s fourth annual ThinkBig Summit is Asia’s largest women entrepreneurship and economic empowerment platform and will be taking place this November.
The main goal of ThinkBig 2016 is to connect women-owned businesses with public and private sector opportunities that could dramatically impact the growth of their businesses. The Summit will enable 4,000 dynamic participants to engage in two days of inspiring and interactive sessions.
ThinkBig 2016 Objectives:
- Bring the stakeholders of the women entrepreneurs community together on one platform
- Connect women-owned businesses with the broader business ecosystem
- Introduce women business owners to public and private sector opportunities
- Find solutions to the challenges faced by women business owners
- Enhance the capacity of women business owners
- Encourage corporations to share supplier diversity and inclusion best practices
- Help corporates build up a buyer/customer base of women-owned businesses consisting of SMEs
- Learn about government initiatives aimed at supporting women enterprise development
- Encourage cross-learning between stakeholders on the findings of their internal reports related to women economic empowerment
- Support the Sustainable Development Goal #5 – Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- Time and date: 14/11/2016 & 15/11/2016 – All day event
- Location: Bangalore International Exhibition Centre, Tumakuru, Karnataka, India
- Price: INR 2500 – 3500